Iconic Australian brand Raine & Horne is a household name, strongly associated with Australian real estate since 1883. As the company has grown, so too has its brand awareness.
At the core of our emerging identity is a unique hand-crafted ampersand symbol which represents Raine & Horne’s brand ideal, ‘Positive Partnerships’, encompassing the relationships between ‘vendors & buyers’, ‘agents & vendors’, ‘agents & buyers’, and ‘property managers & tenants’.
With the support of the collective strength and comprehensive resources of the Raine & Horne network, Raine & Horne Mollymook/Milton has been established in the local area for over 30 years and is proud to have built up a reputation for first class service and achieving exceptional results.
Owners Ben Pryde, Tony Hopper and Louise Monte, with their combined experience and enthusiasm have taken the firm to the next level and continue to evolve in order to offer the best service for our clients.
Raine & Horne Mollymook/Milton expanded to two offices in high profile locations, where the most experienced sales and property management teams are supported by an efficient administration team. Our Milton office is services rural areas of Milton and surrounding coastal areas north to Bendalong. The Ulladulla office being the hub hosts sales, rental and holiday rental departments and overlooks the iconic Ulladulla Harbour.
To this day, the Raine & Horne brand continues to strengthen, grow and evolve.
We’ll look after you.
2017 National Awards
- 3rd Top Coastal Office In Australia $ Value
- Ben Pryde - 4th in Australia for a Principal in Number of Sales
- Ben Pryde - 6th in Australia for a Principal in $ Value of Sales
2016 National Awards
- 3rd Top Coastal Office in Australia
- 7th in Australia for Number of sales
- 8th in Australia for Top $ Value of Sales
- Ben Pryde - 3rd in Australia in Number of Sales & 2nd in $ Value of Sales
- Robert Granger - Rookie Sales Person of the year finalist
2016 State Awards in February
- 3rd NSW Top Coastal Office
- 6th NSW for Number of sales
- 8th NSW for Top $ Value of Sales
- Ben Pryde - 2nd in NSW for a Principal in Number of Sales & 2nd in $ Value of Sales for a Principal
- Robert Granger - Top Rookie Sales Person for NSW
- Louise Monte - Award for Excellence in Property Management
- 25 Years Service to Raine & Horne Network
2015 State Awards in February
- 7th - Office $ Value for Sales in NSW
- 3rd - Coastal Office $ Value in NSW
- 7th - Office Number of Sales in NSW
2014 National Awards in July
- 3rd - Top Coastal Office in Australia
- 5th - Office Number of Sales in Australia
- 8th - Office $ Value for Sales in Australia