210 Woodburn Road MILTON
- Polished Timber Floors
- Garage/ Loft Storage
- Mountain Views
- Vege Garden
- 4 Dams
- Machinery Shed
- Old Dairy
Property SummaryProperty Type: Cropping Land Area: 68.8 hectares Council Fees: $538.30 per qtr.
"Greenhills" - 170 Acres and Historical Home
An historical and magnificent property with stunning mountain vistas and views across rolling green pastures. Greenhills' circa 1860's is a grazing property of 170 fertile acres 15 minutes south on a sealed road from Milton. Sharing a lush secluded valley with one other beef cattle enterprise. The place is a picture and a world unto itself.
A picturesque winding driveway leads to the farmhouse, built in the 1870's, it has been meticulously restored with a newly added modern living area which does not intrude on the old world charm of the historical building. You can hear the sound of the sea when the surf is up. From the house the views to Pigeon House and the Budawang Ranges is simply awe inspiring.
- Retaining original Woollybutt flooring, Baltic Pine paneling, pressed tin ceilings, original exterior weatherboard and vertical slab external paneling.
- Between the two sections of the old building - sleeping/living front and cookhouse back - there is a recent addition with all the comforts of modern living, a state-of-the-art kitchen and glass surrounded living area.
- The composite home is arranged with four bedrooms in the old section opening onto the modern living area and the separate master retreat with ensuite, being the old cookhouse. Friends and family meet in the middle.
- Set in a park-like gardens - with vegies, citrus and many other fruit varieties.
- Including five separate poultry houses, a tree house, a free standing garden cottage - perfect for an art studio or guest accommodation.
- Greenhills' occupies a small pocket of rock free Basalt soils. The owners have maintained a continuing fertiliser program. Pastures are well maintained and largely weed free.
- Water secure - four creeks arise and come together on the property to form the headwaters of the Boyne, which flows into the Clyde. At the junction of the four creeks is a pool from which water is pumped to troughs in all main paddocks, also the farmhouse area for garden irrigation. For additional water security there are 4 permanent paddock dams.
- There are two sets of yards. The main set of yards can handle up to 150 animals at any one time.
- The property is divided into six large paddocks and nine smaller paddocks.
- A near new four bay machinery, traditional barn circa 1928, shed for a workshop and car accommodation with loft storage, an original dairy is near derelict and is retained as it can be converted, by virtue of its heritage status, to additional accommodation.
- 5.04 kw solar electricity generation system.
Rarely offered and seldom found, enjoy the wonderland that is Greenhills'.
The property is offered for sale bare or walk-in-walk-out should a buyer wish to maintain the existing enterprise.