76 Washburton Road ULLADULLA
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Tennis Court
Property SummaryProperty Type: Lifestyle Section Land Area: 4.94 acres Council Fees: $502.34 per qtr. Water Fees: $213.00 per qtr.
LAKEVIEW LUXURY ON ACRES
Soak in the views of Burrill Lake from the deck of this beautifully renovated designer home. Situated half way between picturesque rolling hills of Milton and the seaside town of Ulladulla, this secluded rural property set on five acres feels a million miles away.
- The well thought-out floor plan features three large double bedrooms including master with ensuite and an additional dedicated office.
- Entertainers' kitchen with high-end appliances.
- Spacious open-plan living with high raked ceilings and a view from every room.
- The split-level design creates multiple living spaces in one.
- Adjoining the kitchen is a sun-filled sitting area, the perfect place to enjoy a leisurely breakfast.
- On the lower level, entertain in the formal dining room or, come winter, relish in the warmth and ambience of the wood burning fireplace.
- Two reverse-cycle air conditioners ensure year-round comfort.
- The floor to ceiling windows and doors open to create the perfect flow from inside to out with the ironbark timber deck offering views of the lake, tennis court and established gardens.
- The property offers a newly resurfaced clay tennis court plus plenty of garage and shed space with a large double garage adjoining the house, an additional double garage/shed and double carport.
This is a simply stunning property and a rare opportunity to make it your home and enjoy every gift nature has to offer.