83 Egans Farm Lane YATTE YATTAH
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
- Wood fire
- Ceiling fans
- Large undercover verandah
Property SummaryProperty Type: Lifestyle Section Land Area: 12 acres Council Fees: $329.86 per qtr.
SECLUDED LIFESTYLE ACREAGE WITH ACCOMMODATION
Located on the beautiful South Coast of NSW, near Historic Milton, this 12 acre property is surrounded by native wildlife and forest. The home encompasses stunning park like gardens with magnificent established trees dominating the outlook from almost every room. This captivating property offers spacious interiors, modern conveniences and smart environmental design to compliment its tranquil setting. Three separate cottages provide for an award winning business model and a loyal clientele who come to relax and unwind. A peaceful and private haven for your family and guests, just 7 minutes to Milton township and moments to the shore of Lake Conjola. A lifestyle property from where you can earn potentially two incomes, with a successful tourist accommodation business along with running a second business from the old stables on the property, which is currently a pottery/artist workshop. If you are looking for a coastal acreage either for your family's private use or a residence that allows you to run a business and earn an income, this home is for you as the potential is endless.
- Solar Passive, energy efficient and well constructed residences.
- 3 Car garage, 4 carports and storage sheds
- Citrus orchard and organic kitchen garden
- Original stables converted to a huge artists workshop and studio
- 3 Phase power and NBN connected
- Tranquil dam, established native and exotic gardens providing an array of Autumn colour.